Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tyme Now

I can't get over how I feel. Words are hard to express. Just when I felt that it would be hard to find love again, like a ray of light that pierces the soul, You arrive.

Going back, to all the times I've seen you, you've been there (in my Heart). My heart stirring. Already a part of me...how did that happen? Going back to those times, it's incomprehensible that you were feeling the same way too.....even before we met. How could I have known on that beautiful 4th of July weekend that you were as drawn to me as I you?

I'm not sure how I deserve you, but I won't question it. You are myne, and I am yours completely. I want to devote the rest of my life making you happy. I wish that everyone could see your joy when we are together. One day they will, and they will all know that this is good. They will see our joy together and it will bring them happiness.

It's killing me that I can't reach out to you when I want to, I'll have to toughen up although I don't want to. I want to talk to you all the tyme, but I cannot. I want to know how you are doing right now, 5 mins from now, 2 hours ago. I want to know how your day is going, how you slept...... I want in, after all, I am all in........



Black Sunday (see pic below) just played on my phone while I was doing some chores.... I can't believe I didn't mention The Skatalites- These guys pretty much created Ska music and are the Big Band influence that I talked about. Perfect song that I'd like to dance with you to some day.........This is an album you will want.









No comments:

Post a Comment