Sunday, September 13, 2015

On Communication.....

When was it that we ever decided that our opinion didn't matter so long as the other person was happy? Being a people pleaser  myself, I understand that thought process. "Here I'll jump in that hole for you!!" I get it. At some point we all need to stand up and let our voices be heard.

I'm not sure what brought you to the position that you are in. You have told me a little, and I do understand. I won't complain though, because it brought you to me. All I can think about it though is, and to quote a cheesy movie quote, "Nobody puts Baby in the corner!!!" You should be seen and heard because you are important.

You seem so concerned for me and my shell, but I must confess that I don't like you under a rock either. Can we agree that we can both get out from under our shells and rocks and create something wonderful for everyone to see? I know that we can!!!

I Love You Forever and Always!!!

Praise Baby Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment